Place of business: The Noble Research Institute
The HR Manager provides leadership and oversight for the administration of the human resources function for the Institute. The ideal candidate will be computer and software system savvy, with a passion for detail, accuracy and confidentiality and demonstrates poise, diplomacy and professionalism in their role.
What does our HR department have to offer? Human Resources at the Institute is a professional, challenging and fun working environment. We are passionate about people and their desire to grow and develop in the organization. Each member of the department is valued for their contribution, ideas and individual qualities that make them a unique member of the team. We are highly engaged and strive to provide strategic thinking and support to the employees and programs of the Institute.
The Noble Research Institute offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. Employment in this full-time position will be at the organization’s main campus in Ardmore, Oklahoma.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing multiple HR related functions at the Institute, including benefits and compensation, recruitment and employment, employee training, employee relations, and general administrative oversight for the HR department. Duties of this position will include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring the Institute's employee benefit programs and related vendors for appropriate scope and levels of coverage, cost effectiveness and level of service;
- Fostering an employee culture to maximize the goals of the Institute and maintain a positive level of job satisfaction among employees;
- Evaluating and developing recruitment and retention strategies as dictated by the current and future needs of the Institute through the development and maintenance of the organizations workforce planning process to include, but not limited to our Affirmative Action Plan. Maintain HR portion of the overall organizational budget;
- Develop training materials and conduct presentations regarding contemporary issues of concern, as well as regulatory compliance issues, for employees and supervisors;
- Handle day-to-day office administration issues and address services requests of employees, supervisors, and management. Provide daily direct supervision to HR employees in a manner that fosters employee growth, teamwork, and accountable independence.
Bachelor’s degree with a business emphasis along with 8 years of human resources and supervisory experience are required. Graduate degree in business, human resources or related field is preferred. Additionally, candidates holding PHR/SPHR, SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP, and/or CEBS or CBP certification(s) are encouraged to apply.
Click here to apply.