Place of Business:
Jonell, Inc. is a part of Filtration Group and manufactures filters for the Energy industry. FG is an affiliate of Madison Industries, one of the largest and most successful privately held companies in the world. Madison’s footprint spans across Europe, Asia and the Americas operating over 216 facilities in 45 countries, with over 12,000 engaged employees.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for all day-to-day HR operations and developing and administering all HR programs for the Jonell organization. This individual will execute HR tasks and projects, resolve operational issues, and ensure continuous improvement in the service delivery of HR operations. This position engages with all functions within the facility and business unit, including, but not limited to, Operations, Finance, Sales, Engineering, IT, and Supply Chain.
The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded Human Resources person with experience in a manufacturing environment preferred, able to make a positive impact on employee relations, safety, training, recruiting, retention, compliance, and other areas of the Human Resources function. This position reports to the Divisional HR Leadership with a dotted line to the local Jonell leadership.
• Responsibilities include managing the HR aspects of the employee lifecycle at Jonell and will include new hire orientation and assimilation, supporting Corporate HR initiatives, and onboarding activities as well as ongoing training.
• Accountable for numerous functional areas of HR, such as recruiting and staffing, personnel records, training, compliance with state and federal laws, employee relations, and talent management.
• Develops and drives communication and recognition programs and activities designed to increase employee engagement and enhance employee-organization relationships. These activities may include culture committee oversight, social activities, service awards, attendance awards and operational or commercial milestone celebrations.
• Designs, implements, and administers human resources policies and procedures and their dissemination through the employee handbook, meetings, and other methods. Ensures policies and procedures are applied fairly and consistently.
• Oversees and manages the recruiting process for hourly and salaried roles.
• Actively engage in overall business problem solving by using data and metrics to drive decisions and by regularly participating in local operational meetings and events.
• Maintained HR compliance with federal, state, and local government mandates.
• Embraces Filtration Group’s values and culture. Passionate about making the world safer, healthier, and more productive and about preserving an entrepreneurial culture and operating model.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred; HR Certification (SHRM or HRCI) a plus.
• Minimum 5 years Human Resources experience required. Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products required; proficiency in HRIS systems preferred.
• Must be detail-oriented, organized, and able to multi-task and adapt to rapidly changing demands and priorities.
• Exhibit excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, across all levels within the organization.
• Knowledge of applicable state, federal, local employment/labor laws and regulations.
• Must have attention to detail and excellent mathematical accuracy
Click here to apply.