The 2020 ELU has been canceled for now.
Approved for 7 recertification credits through SHRM & HRCI.
- 8:30-9:30 am - A Glimpse into Current Hot Topics by Julia Gannaway
- 9:30-10:30 am - A Closer Look at OSHA Compliance by Darren Harrington
- 10:45-11:45 am - Bringing Workplace Bias into Focus by Rasha Zeyadeh
- 12:15-1:15 pm - Tips for Courageous Leadership to Avoid Legal Hassles and Save Your Sanity by Pam Boyd
- 1:15-2:15 pm - Looking at What's Troubling Employers from a Different Perspective PANEL: Julie, Rasha, Laura Bustamante, Justin Dorsey
- 2:15-3:15 pm - Benefit Compliance Update: A Review of 2019 and a Look Ahead to 2020 by Jennifer Reed
- 3:30-4:30 pm - Think You've Seen It All? - Mistakes and Challenges under the ADA & FMLA by Julie Ross
Our Conference app will be a source for all resources!
Everything you need for ELU including agenda, speaker/sponsor
info, and documents. Attendees can even share and network with
one another right inside the app as well!
Information on the app will be sent via email to registered attendees.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Reservations / Cancellations
All registrations must be received before close of business on the Monday prior to the event. Thereafter, a limited number of registrations will be accepted at the door on a first-come, first-served basis. Please understand that you cannot be guarantee seat at the meeting if you do not register by the Monday preceding the event. If you can't make the event, please let us know 72 hours beforehand by sending an email to email@example.com, so that we can cancel your registration. Otherwise, we will bill you for the reservation (we pay the venue based on the number of attendees reserved - including no-shows).
Use of Materials
By attending an event affiliated with Fort Worth HR (“FWHR”), attendees consent and agree to being photographed and/or videoed. Attendees agree to allow FWHR to use, publish, and distribute their names, pictures, images, and voices (herein the “Materials”) for illustration, training, and/or marketing of FWHR, in any and all forms of media, including but not limited to FWHR’s website, Facebook and LinkedIn. Attendees waive any right to review or approve any use of the Materials, any written copy, or any finished product. Attendees will not receive any compensation or payment for FWHR’s use of the Materials and waive any rights, claims, or interest in the Materials.
Get Ready for the Meeting:
Download the LinkedIn app today to connect with everyone at the meeting.
Bring your business cards for our networking event.