Place of business:Mother Parker's Tea & Coffee
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention in all Fort Worth Operations, including: plant, DC, Customer Service and US Commodities teams. Advice and coach managers on policies and programs including employee relations issues. Manage daily operations, planning, and budget development of the Fort Worth plant and distribution center HR programs, company wide initiatives, and those led by the Environmental, Health & Safety and Training & Development teams.
- Manage full talent pipeline process from sourcing to on-board (recruiting, screening, interviewing, posting jobs w/multiple sources, pre-employment testing; recruiting events, etc.) for all teams.
- Manage agency contracts ensuring consistency with testing and on-site access.
- Provide day to day policy guidance and interpretation, performance management, training and guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Support managers in providing continuous performance feedback to employees. Advise managers on career development, performance improvement plans and disciplinary actions.
- Responsible for HR reporting and other ad-hoc data analysis.
- Coordinate with the Payroll and Benefits team to ensure timely and accurate administration of personnel information.
- Participate in the development, interpretation, and communication of human resource policies and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to regulations and laws.
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve the HR policies and initiatives to enhance overall business performance.
- Identify and drive the communication and sharing of learning across functions to facilitate continuous improvement
- Assist with training and development initiatives at all levels for compliance and growth.
- Support Environment, Health & Safety initiatives. Act as onsite point of contact for all EH&S activities.
- Support corporate and shared services programs and initiatives, and process improvements.
- Participate and act as community liaison on site or out in the community.
- Assist with various human resources projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of five years expertise in the areas of employee relations and recruitment. PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
- Sound experience recommending solutions for employment matters, managing conflict, performance coaching and conducting internal complaint investigations is required. Must have strong knowledge of federal and state employment related laws and regulations within multi-location environment.
- Effective and deliberate communication capabilities with ability to build strong client relationships, provide excellent customer service, problem solve and clearly present complex information.
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Proficient using automated applicant tracking systems, Internet-based sourcing tools, and Microsoft Suite of products is required.
Other relevant information:
- Only those applications who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted.
- No agencies please
- 24/7 Operations, approximately 200 employees
Click here to apply.