Place of Business: MICA Corporation
MICA Corporation is currently seeking a Bilingual HR Recruiter for sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and on-boarding of employees for the construction industry. This role will also serve as a member of the HR team to assist with a variety of HR tasks such as training, administration, and program development. This position reports to the HR Manager.
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Consult with executive management to identify hiring needs and job specifications to source and recruit top talent.
• Advertise Company openings through a multitude of sources; (e.g., direct sourcing, job fairs, job boards, social media, employee referral program, etc.)
• Review market trends and compensation analysis.
• Comply with all federal and state laws and company policies regarding recruitment and selection processes.
• Proactively develop candidate pipeline and network of prospects for future opportunities.
• Review applications and interview applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and wage requirements.
• Serve as point of contact throughout the employment process for successful on-boarding of all employees.
• Coordinate pre-employment testing including drug, equipment or other testing as needed.
• Participate in New Hire Orientations and deliver training in Company policies
• Process new hire paperwork and ensure I-9 verification through E-Verify.
• Maintain recruitment status tracking reports.
• Create and deliver required annual/quarterly Training and Development sessions.
• Drive improvement and streamlining of processes in recruitment, training, communication, etc.
• Support HR Team and participate in special projects as assigned by HR Manager
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this position. The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Required skills and abilities:
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
• Knowledge of principles and procedures for recruitment, selection and training.
• Excellent communication, interviewing, presentation and writing skills.
• Strong proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Experience using job boards, resume databases and social media techniques to locate candidates.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of state and federal labor laws regarding employment, recruitment and general human resource practices.• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Superior attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are imperative.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree and two (2) years of experience in recruiting or four (4) years’ experience in a related field or human resources.
• Experience recruiting in a construction or industrial environment preferred
• Minimum workweek will be 40 hours with extra time as required to fulfill position responsibilities.
• May be required to travel to jobsites on occasion. Jobsite conditions will vary depending on type of work being performed; however, employee may be exposed to dust and noise while on a jobsite.
• Travel up to 25% for job fairs, to conduct training or other HR related tasks.
To apply, send email to email@example.com