Responsible for administering various human resource plans and procedures. The Human Resources Coordinator will support and organize department goals and objectives to support Human Resources annual plan. The job requires sensitivity to the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics.
- Coordinates healthy, life and disability enrollments with broker
- Reconcile monthly benefits billing
- Track monthly, the ACA status of all part time staff ensuring compliance with all ACA requirements
- Audit 1095’s codes maintaining accuracy on monthly status
- Administer approval/declination of leave benefits
- Respond to workers compensation claims
Human Resource Function:
- Provide clerical and administrative support the Human Resource Department
- Onboard new staff and follow up properly to understand and improve Y1 new employee experience
- Maintain current and terminated file system to adhere to best practices for file maintenance and storage
- Support development and filing of job descriptions
- Maintain current records for all licensed staff and central report of staffing plans
- Support audits, monitoring and accreditation processes
- Ensure all terminated employee records are properly destroyed after the time line required by Federal Regulations
- Support Performance Management Process
- Special projects as needed
HR Systems and Analytics:
- Maintain monthly/quarterly/yearly Human Resource metrics and analytics for the department, as well as preparing on going dashboards and reports.
- Main point of contact for HRIS support and solutions, being one of our onsite experts.
- Set up permissions for supervisors
- Maintain accurate access groups in the Human Resource Information System
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.
Bachelors or better.
1 year: experience in general Human Resources. Experience with HRIS preferred
Licenses & Certifications
Interested in applying? Please send email to Barbara.Lundgren@achservices.org.