Place of business:
Carter Blood Care
The Human Resources Generalist - Benefits is responsible for the daily administration of benefit plans to include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, EAP, voluntary benefits and FSA plans for Bedford and remote locations. Additional responsibilities will include planning and administration of a variety of wellness programs, managing the tuition reimbursement program and advising and consulting with employees and CBC management as necessary on issues pertaining to FMLA and LOA eligibility, processes, notifications and determinations. This position will provide excellent customer service and efficiently manage all plans. Regular full-time attendance is required during office hours.
Education and work experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Three (3) to Five (4) years’ of Benefit Administration experience, OR
- Seven (7) years of experience in the HR field, OR
- Any similar combination of education and experience.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification or similar designation preferred.
Skills and knowledge:
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of HR and benefits administration.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
Click here to apply.