DHG is a certified public accounting and advisory firm offering assurance, tax and advisory services. With a growing international presence and ranking amongst the top 20 accounting firms in the nation, the firm combine’s deep industry experience with a strong commitment to personal service. DHG understands the complexities and challenges of delivering both regulatory and strategic change initiatives by offering a fresh perspective and innovative solutions to complex risk, compliance, and regulatory concerns. The firm’s consulting and advisory clients include Fortune 500 companies across a variety of industries in all 50 states and internationally.Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to develop position profile and to understand overall needs and requirements of proposed hires.
- Execute effective recruiting strategies for assigned requisitions.
- Perform full life cycle recruiting for all assigned requisitions.
- Ensure job profiles and position requirements are aligned with business objectives.
- Understand DHG and its service offerings, the strategic direction of the Firm, and the specifics surrounding the roles to fill.
- Serve as an ambassador of our Firm when reaching out to candidates.
- Act with utmost professionalism in representing the Firm.
- Identify the best mix of resources to source top talent – using our research tools, job boards, web searches, referrals and industry-specific sources.
- Identify, screen and present top talent to Hiring Managers.
- Recruit, assess and administer the hiring of top talent.
- Manage positive relationships with candidates and Hiring Managers throughout the interview process.
- Disposition unqualified candidates that apply to openings.
- Leverage iCims applicant tracking system to ensure all data gathered during the process is compliantly captured.
- Negotiate and present offers to selected candidates.
- Provide excellent client service.
- Participate in Talent Acquisition meetings and in development strategy sessions to help build service line talent.
- Partner with HR Strategic Business Partners and Partners to drive consistency and workforce planning.
- Attend various recruiting career fairs, networking events, and diversity recruiting initiatives.
- Supports TA Specialists with offer delivery and execution on an ongoing and ad hoc basis.
- General office environment. The working environment in which one will typically perform the essential functions of this position is a climate-controlled office setting. It is well lit and the noise level is moderate.
- Extended periods of sitting may be required. Regularly stand and walk in order to move about the office, use the copier, scanner, fax machine, etc.
- This position will be responsible for maintaining office hours consistent with Dixon Hughes Goodman standards. These office hours are currently 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Eastern, but may vary by location.
- This position may be responsible for coordinating with staff in many locations – other DHG offices and virtual workers.
- Dixon Hughes Goodman will provide required technology to facilitate effective execution of this role’s responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required.
- 2 – 6 years of relevant work experience required.
- 4+ years of industry experience is preferred.
- 4+ years of recruiting experience, Agency experience preferred.
- As an EEO compliant company, accurate and complete documentation of all steps in the recruiting process is required.
- Proficiency with MS Office required.
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills required.
- Strong judgement and decision-making skills required.
- Ability to make pragmatic and logical recommendations in ambiguous situations required.
- Ability to demonstrate ownership of initiatives/tasks required.
- Some business travel will be required. The amount will vary based on operational needs.
- Ability to work more than 40 hours a week required.