Place of Business:
Team Global (Fort Worth)
You love working in a fast-paced goal-driven environment. You are driven, positive, and resourceful. You don’t mind wearing a headset and meeting new people over the phone.
Due to growth in our company and expansion of our client base, we are seeking an extroverted individual that wants to become exceptional at prospecting new candidates, developing relationships, recruiting quality candidates, and closing the sale.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting activity (posting, sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, & hiring)
- Developing & maintaining strong communications and business relationships with clients & candidates
- Participate in daily morning meetings/ calls
- Follow up with all interested candidates in each account
- “Sell” candidates to clients and summarize candidates’ background over the phone
- Keeping up to date on latest sourcing tools and techniques
- Adapting quickly to the changing hiring priorities and formulating plans to fill new roles quickly
- Quickly grasping & presenting solutions to complex recruiting requirements & issues
- 1-4 years full cycle recruiting experience, with a mixture of Professional, Aviation, Information Technology, and Engineering Recruiting
- Quick learner who can manage several projects at once
- High energy on the phone and able to build relationships over the phone
- Sales-minded individual who can also obtain leads for company by networking with candidates and finding out where they are interviewing
- Thrive in a fast paced, informal team based environment while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- Working knowledge and experience using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Lotus Notes, and Microsoft Word.
What We Offer:
Competitive Base Salary, Unlimited Commission & Bonus Earning Potential, Profit Sharing, Medical – Dental – Vision, & Vol. Life Benefits, Paid Time Off, and a Friendly Work Environment
Submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org