Place of Business:
Empire Roofing: Fort Worth, TX
This energized and enthusiastic bi-lingual person will report to the General Manager and Chief Financial Officer. Our Director of Human Resources will originate and lead Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that ensures full compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
A successful candidate will direct the coordination of services, policies, and programs that foster employee engagement, productivity, accountability, and the recruitment and retention of a superior workforce. Initiating ideas for and providing oversight of strategic development of Human Resources for the Company will be essential.
Activities include oversight and enhancement of the HR practices and procedures of 14 offices across the U.S., and two in Mexico. You will be supported by a small team which focuses on team building, recruiting, employee relations, payroll and benefits administration, employee-related communications, and ensuring compliance with all federal and state reporting requirements.
Expected interactions include our executive management team, local office Partners and their teams, and our awesome employees.
- Other duties, as described. (Wanted to get that one out of the way!)
- Constant focus on culture and personal development of our employees.
- Develop, administer and oversee all human resources policies, procedures, and programs to support the achievement of the organization’s business objectives ensuring that every aspect of human resources incorporate the vision, values, and culture of the organization.
- Ensure that the company complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Lead and administer programs pertaining to talent management, succession planning, change management and organizational development. Develop and drive performance management processes, tools, communications and training programs.
- Utilize existing company technology or evaluate and recommend technology solutions to automate and streamline HR processes.
- Provide guidance and counsel to managers and employees in all human resources activities, to include employee relations, performance, discipline, termination disputes and other issues; protect the company from litigation by managing risk of suggested resolution activity, seeking legal counsel when appropriate.
- Be an effective liaison between management and the employees.
- Administer the employment process to include recruitment, interviewing, selection, hiring and onboarding, including college recruiting; oversee interviewing, testing and referral of job applicants.
- Direct the preparation and maintenance of human resources reports and analytics as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepare periodic reports to management.
- Counsel and advise executive management staff regarding overall company goals, business objectives, and fostering company culture. Serve as strategic advisor to the executive team on key human resources, organizational, and management issues.
- Oversee the HRIS and payroll systems and ensure they continue to meet the business needs of the organization.
- Determine and recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
- Protect interests of employees and the company in accordance with human resources policies and government laws and regulations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bi-lingual. The ability to communicate in English and Spanish both written and verbal.
- BA or BS degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Organizational Development, or another related discipline.
- SPHR and/or SHRM-CP certification. · At least seven years of progressive HR experience in employee relations, performance management, benefits and compensation; management/employee training, recruiting, and organizational development/training; ability to utilize search engines so as to expedite recruiting.
- Working within a multi-location institution is strongly preferred.
- Superior interpersonal, marketing and presentation skills to work effectively with senior management and employees on understanding and embracing HR policies and procedures.
- Ability to listen effectively to employer’s concerns across all levels within the organization; counsel, advise, and persuade based on experience.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement, preferred; possess ongoing affiliations with leaders in successful companies and organizations that practice effective Human Resources Management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong analytical and problem-solving skills; effective leadership and mentoring skills; ability to recommend suggestions and make sound business decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of management, employees, and multiple office locations. · Ability to manage a departmental budget prudently; strategic thinker
- Proficient in MS Office and related HRIS; experience in payroll
- Highly Competitive, Experience-Based
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
*Standard Drug Screening and Background Checks may be performed.
EMPIRE ROOFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Who We Are
Empire Roofing provides a wide range of roofing related services for commercial, industrial, office, retail, and institutional properties. We work with the latest technology and the best quality equipment, including more than two hundred of our own service vehicles. Committed to the latest technology in roofing, Empire believes in doing it right the first time!
Empire endeavors to use quality products and workmanship, provide timely service, utilize high safety standards and competitive pricing; and strives to present a professional appearance to achieve “Total Customer Satisfaction,” all while setting roofing industry standards. As a team, we make this commitment; ALL customers will be satisfied.”
Please contact Brad at 817.572.2250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet The Empire Family!