This is a management position in the Administrative Services Division leading the human resources strategic operations and the planning, development and maintenance of human resource information systems that supports the Authority’s short term and long term business plans.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- 1. Establish vision and strategic direction for HR services and develop systems, policies, objectives, initiatives, and organizational structures that support the Authority’s growth and reputation as an employer of choice. Monitors industry trends and best practices in human resource operations, including advances in technology to provide HR service delivery.
2. Ensures policies, procedures and operational practices are ethical and compliant with regulatory requirements and employment laws.
3. Lead, direct and administer the human resources technology functions, including fostering innovation, planning and managing projects and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
4. Serve as a liaison between management, IT and functional team members to ensure effective definition of and delivery of HRIS applications and HR system interfaces with other business software. Benchmark, analyze, report on and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the HRMS infrastructure and HRIS systems.
5. Leads all areas of human resource specialization such as employee relations, compensation, benefits, performance management, training and development, risk management, organization development and records retention.
6. Develops budgets and manages procurement activities for several funds.
7. Performs others duties, including special projects, analysis and oral presentations as directed by the Manager, Administrative Services and serves as Acting Manager, Administrative Services as required.
8. Directly and indirectly supervises exempt and non-exempt employees to include hiring, training, scheduling, and performance evaluation.
9. May be assigned other duties and responsibilities as directed by the Manager, Administrative Services.
Bachelor degree required. Degree in human resources, business management, MIS, or related field preferred. Professional Human Resource (PHR) or Senior Professional Human Resource (SPHR) certification preferred.
Four years of progressive supervisory experience in human resource management or a related field.
Valid Texas driver's license.
Must possess a high level of mathematical, verbal, and analytical ability to write clear, concise and accurate reports. Knowledge of developing and implementing learning and development programs. Ability to establish and maintain good contact with various public agencies. Must be able to communicate effectively with others. Strong leadership, project management and problem solving skills.
This position requires minimum physical exertion with daily lifting requirements generally under 10 pounds. Activities may include carrying office materials, pulling and pushing file drawers and organizing paperwork.
Duties are almost always carried out in an office environment.
Tools or Equipment Used:
Office machines including computer/laptop, calculator, scanner, copier/printer, telephone, and microfilm reader.
Apply at: https://www.trinityra.org/joblist.htm