MedStar Mobile Healthcare, located in Fort Worth, is looking for a Human Resources Generalist to handle the administration and maintenance of several aspects of Human Resource function, including employee wellness and benefits programs; employee relations, leave of absence, and FMLA; employee status changes, providing advice and counsel to all levels of management, management/employee training, and other HR functions. Specific job functions will be rotated at times among Generalists.
- At least five years of Human Resources generalist experience
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification
- Specific prior experience in the areas of benefits administration, recruiting, and leave of absence/FMLA
- In-depth knowledge of employment law and legal reporting requirements
- Excellent communication and presentations skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously and accomplish a large amount of work
- Ability to reason carefully and make decisions quickly
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must not have been excluded by the OIG to participate in Federally Funded Health Care Programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Management
- Prior HR experience in healthcare or EMS
- Seven to eight years of prior HR generalist experience
- Prior experience with HRIS systems
Interested applicants can apply on-line at www.qhire.net/medstar or direct inquiries to Leila Peeples at firstname.lastname@example.org.